- Make a must buy summer wardrobe list for each member of the family.
- Do something fun with the kids: Bowling, Monkey Joe's, Chuck E Cheese???
- Try a teeth whitening recipe.
- Renew license plates for the Jeep.
- Work on the exterior of the house: Hang a light on the garage, schedule grass seeding & lay landscaping bricks.
- Finishing touches on the porch: Fix air leak, put up new rubber & add vinyl to the front door.
- Make DIY dryer sheets.
- Make Lucy's cake t-shirt and birthday hat.
-Order 13 sports bottles and reusable shopping bags online.
- Empty the "To Do Basket" so it's a clean slate for May.
- Work on the kids' baby books.
- Make a garage sale to do list.
- Check A/C vents -- I feel like we will be turning it on soon!
- Schedule kids' summer camps and lessons.
- Finish my new Bill Binder.
- Rhyse's Kindergarten paperwork. I need to call the dentist and find his physical.
- Sew curtains & pillows for my Mother In Law's room.
- Download free fonts.
- Make a printable of why I love each kid.
- Fix the pillowcase dress I'm making for Lucy.
- Make "Day you were born" capsuals for the kids.
- Make a countdown.
- Order picture from the day Lucy was born.
- Gather all my school information.
- Reschedule Bed & Breakfast.
- Clean hard drive on my laptop.
It seems like a lot to do in one weekend -- and it is -- but I always like to clear my to do list for the next month. Since this is the last weekend of April, I will be a busy bee to start May with a clean slate :)
Have a fabulous weekend!