Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring has Sprung!!

I am SO excited that Spring is here!!! I have the urge to clean, de-clutter and reorganize. I also have an urge to get fit and ready for swimsuit season! Since Lucy is only eight months old, I still have my fair share of baby weight to lose. Hubby and I are starting the "Couch to 5K" running plan this week and I'm ready to start running. My goal is to lose about twenty pounds by Lucy's first birthday {June 27}! Along with losing weight, here are a few other items on my Spring "bucket list."

  • Fly a kite with Rhyse.
  • Go on walks and to the park as much as possible.
  • Plant our grass ....again!
  • Lay landscaping bricks & begin the landscaping process.
  • Have my windows open until the heat gets too much to bare.
  • Find coordinating Easter outfits for the family.
  • Make personalized Easter buckets for the kids & fill.
  • Dye Easter eggs -- one of my favorites!
  • Color with sidewalk chalk.
  • Organize our outdoor toys for easy access. 
  • Start coaching Rhyse's t-ball team!! So excited to be his coach :)
  • Head to Chicago for a weekend wedding. 
  • Spend a week in Chicago with my mom & the kids.
  • Make a trip to IKEA!
What's on your Spring fun/to do list?? 

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment