- Scrapbook. A group of us get together and scrapbook all weekend every six weeks. I'm hoping to sneak up there after I put the kids to bed Friday night and a little Saturday afternoon.
- Valentine's Crafts. I have several crafts for home I'd like to finish, as well as getting Rhyse's Valentine's box and cards done for school.
- Write in Kids' Baby Books. I always take time at the end of the month to write in the kids' baby books and records their milestones in the past month.
- Play on Silhouette Cameo. I'm needing to create vinyl to hang about our Grandparents wedding photos in the hallway.
- Finish prepping our tax paperwork. I just need to get a few more papers and amounts together before I can call this done! Planning on dropping off the tax worksheet by the end of the month.
- Bathe dog & his belongings. Another end of the month task. Bathe the dog, wash his bedding and pet bowls, etc.
- Control Journal. I spend every Sunday evening updating my Control Journal for the following week. This includes meal plans, our daily schedule and house projects.
- SYC Meeting. I sponsor a Youth Group and we meet every other Sunday, and this is our week!
- Complete foyer projects. This is my time-sucker for the weekend. I'm needing to make a sign for the foyer photo display, stain a bench (after my husband makes it), stain the baby gate, paint the hallway, hang a photo display and vinyl, and transform our coat closet to a pantry for crock pots and other large items.